Of course, any mastering facility is only as good as the engineer, but after that comes the monitoring chain, the room, and the gear selection. Some of our gear is stock and some is modified.
We have a fully analogue hardware outboard units. The majority of our work utilised hardware however this entirely depends upon the style of music and task that’s required.
- Antelope Audio Pure2 Mastering-Grade Converters
- Mytek Brooklyn ADC & Dedicated PSU
- RME HDSPe AES PCIe cards
- Duntech Marquis
- Velodyne DD10
- Various headphones: Audeze, Beyerdynamic, Sony
- Linearaudio.pro cyberAMP Class D Amp
- Bryston 4B-ST
- Grimm Cables & High Quality Neutrik connectors
- Kimber 8TC Cables
- Custom Power Cables
- Totalsystems DBM 3 Peak Meter
- Benchmark SPM-2 Stereo Meters
- DK-Audio MSD-550 Meter
- TC Clarity M Surround
- SPL PQ Mastering EQ
- Manley Stereo Pultec - Custom
- HCL Varis Mastering Compressor - variable Mµ
- Manley Vari-Mu Limiter / Compressor
- Elysia Xpressor
- Manley Slam!
- Custom PC
- Apple Macbook Pro intel Core i7 CPU
- Apple iMac
- 2 x Apple Cinema Display
- Samsung 50" Display
- Apple iPad
- Elgato StreamDeck
Furniture and Acoustics:
- Custon studio design, build and acoustics
- Custom heavy mastering desk
- Presonus FaderPort Hardware Controller
- iCON QConPro Controller
- Technics SL-1200MK2
- Kensington Trackball Expert
- Tone Projects, Masterlab Audio, DMG, iZotope, Nugen Audio, Acustica Audio, Softube, SPL, Pulsar Audio & many others...
Our custom-built studio has been designed to create a precision working environment, providing us full control over every aspect of your music. Being able to properly monitor your projects in confidence is the key to creating reliable masters & mixes every time.
If you need to know any further information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
© 2023 CONNECTED. MASTERING STUDIO · all rights reserved.
The CONNECTED Mastering and its logos are trademarks of The CONNECTED Mastering I Legal & Privacy